Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaguar Designer Ian Callum "restores Porsche 914s"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
This article in Bloomberg starts out with this gem:

To know Ian Callum is to understand why he was the right person to create the Jaguar I-Pace, and to understand why it’s a success.

The Jaguar design director is a famously convivial Scot, a man of far-ranging interests. He reads C.S. Lewis, restores old Porsche 914s, and consumes an omnivorous diet of music, to which he listens while he designs.

Anybody know of cars he's done?

Always fun to find another 914 fanatic in the public eye.
Mueller
QUOTE(flipb @ Sep 12 2018, 07:23 AM) *

This article in Bloomberg starts out with this gem:

To know Ian Callum is to understand why he was the right person to create the Jaguar I-Pace, and to understand why it’s a success.

The Jaguar design director is a famously convivial Scot, a man of far-ranging interests. He reads C.S. Lewis, restores old Porsche 914s, and consumes an omnivorous diet of music, to which he listens while he designs.

Anybody know of cars he's done?

Always fun to find another 914 fanatic in the public eye.

Interesting... I like that I-Pace, it is a beauty.
914_7T3
Great Article authored by Hannah Elliott as photographed with the Urban Outlaw, Magnus Walker and 914_7T3 at Newcomb's Ranch in Angeles Crest. Good Porsche People too!

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Wasn't she at Wills' barbecue at the last Route 66 event kickoff?
AZ914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 12 2018, 11:26 AM) *

Wasn't she at Wills' barbecue at the last Route 66 event kickoff?

I think I would remember that. biggrin.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Sep 12 2018, 10:40 AM) *

Great Article authored by Hannah Elliott as photographed with the Urban Outlaw, Magnus Walker and 914_7T3 at Newcomb's Ranch in Angeles Crest. Good Porsche People too!

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
colingreene
Shes really cool.
Shes also dating magnus.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.