Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good pop can match for L96D silver metallic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
John90290
Dialing in the engine compartment and would like to find a pretty close match in a spray can to L96D without having to buy a quart, thin, spray , clean out gun, etc. Just some small ares to cover. Thanks!!

-John
wes
QUOTE(John90290 @ Sep 12 2018, 09:20 AM) *

Dialing in the engine compartment and would like to find a pretty close match in a spray can to L96D without having to buy a quart, thin, spray , clean out gun, etc. Just some small ares to cover. Thanks!!

-John

I used a auto paint store near me that mixed by color code I believe a pint of paint into 4 spray cans plus a little bit of touchup paint seems it was about $100.
aharder
Try paintscratch.com
I think mine would be around 75.00 for 3 cans.
John90290
QUOTE(aharder @ Sep 12 2018, 10:03 AM) *

Try paintscratch.com
I think mine would be around 75.00 for 3 cans.

Thanks! Just checked out the site, looks like 80 bucks for three cans...good deal. Will post my pictures of hell hole and engine bay repair and repaint after the paint is completed.

Thanks again!

-John
db9146
Just last week, my local store did a pint in 4 "professional" grade spray cans for $51 and it works fine for an engine compartment.
bmtrnavsky
My local paint store was about $30 a can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.