Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Private Message (PM) images
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aircooledfool
When you are sending a PM, I see the button to insert an image which then asks for the URL of the image. I don't see away to upload an image to attach in the PM. What am I missing?
rhodyguy
You can't attach photos/images to a PM. At least not that I'm aware of.
DickSteinkamp
Images can be included with a PM, but only images that are on the internet. These would include images you have in an on line photo album.

Click on the "tree" icon and when prompted insert the URL of the photo you want to post.

It is the same method when posting to the forum. I don't believe 914world will "host" pictures posted directly from your computer.
SirAndy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 13 2018, 09:55 AM) *

You can't attach photos/images to a PM.

agree.gif

You can, however, link to an existing online image, like any image you post in a thread here (that is a hint btw).
shades.gif
ndfrigi
sample, click the image or pic you post to any thread then the image will zoom out and then copy the URL on top. Not actual picture on ur message but a link of the picture.
bbrock
I've run into this a few times working a transaction for parts where I want to share photos with the seller or buyer that wouldn't be interesting to anyone else. I find it easiest just to move the conversation to email at that point.
rhodyguy
Link to online image? Far to technical for me. Email addresses work swell for images.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.