Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feeler/FS: Complete A/C System
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RolinkHaus
I have a complete factory A/C system out of a 1976 914. What would all that be worth, taking offers? We can negotiate the price with shipping. biggrin.gif
burton73
QUOTE(RolinkHaus @ Sep 14 2018, 08:29 AM) *

I have a complete factory A/C system out of a 1976 914. What would all that be worth, taking offers? We can negotiate the price with shipping. biggrin.gif

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!

welcome.png
914sgofast2
Shipping will likely be more than a used a/c system is worth! The york compressor and bracket weigh a lot, as does the condenser assembly.
Chi-town
I'd be interested in everything but the compressor and bracket
TheCabinetmaker
Please post a price.
RolinkHaus
Price $400
TheCabinetmaker
Thank you
Chris914n6
The underdash piece is really the only part with value, and it's mostly for being period correct. The York comp sucks horribly by today's standard and the condenser/fan is easily replaced by a better modern parallel flow condenser and low profile fan. Assuming the originals still work they probably have a bunch of miles on them and will fail soon anyways.

An aftermarket underdash unit can be had for $100.

The hoses should be replaced with new modern barrier hoses also. At 40 years old they are dried out and junk anyways.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.