Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior Options: Real Leather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I am thinking about going this route on my interior. Real leather from England. My 75 is orange. Thinking this would look good. Other leather add on include door panels, and arm rest with orange stitching. They will do the stitching in any color you want.

Cost: Rounded off
Back Wall $250 shipped
Dash Top $250 shipped
Door Panel $325 shipped
Arm Rest $ 78 shipped

Seller is on Ebay.
burton73
914Sixer,

It looks great from here. I saw the vendor on eBay. The price is right I wonder just how well the finished job will work.
Please keep us posted

Bob B
idea.gif
wes
The dose look good can’t wait to see them installed. Seems to be very fair priced.
aggiezig
Price is right and I would love to see these installed.

Do you think they'd do seat covers, too?
Krieger
That would look really nice! What about seats though?
914Sixer
Not offering seats
Cairo94507
I am having my interior done in real leather; black. However I had the dash, knee pad, A-pillars, etc. redone in vinyl to look as close to original as possible. The rest is all leather. I like the feel, look, durability and smell of leather.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 15 2018, 09:53 AM) *

I am having my interior done in real leather; black. However I had the dash, knee pad, A-pillars, etc. redone in vinyl to look as close to original as possible. The rest is all leather. I like the feel, look, durability and smell of leather.

agree.gif
Personal taste but I've never seen a dash in leather I really liked. Both fit and looks.
Seats, back pad, etc., look great, just not the dash IMHO.
rgalla9146

Hi Michael
Who recovers vinyl parts ?
My knee bar needs attention.
Good results ?
TIA
Rory
914bub
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Sep 15 2018, 08:01 AM) *

agree.gif
Personal taste but I've never seen a dash in leather I really liked. Both fit and looks.
Seats, back pad, etc., look great, just not the dash IMHO.

agree.gif
Cairo94507
Hi Rory - Just Dashes in Los Angeles, CA did mine if I recall correctly. Here is the link to that post in Part 1 of my build thread, it begins at post 684. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...8776&st=680

beerchug.gif
daytona
Does anyone have a website address to JF customs? I can't find one and would like to know more about them.
Thanks,
Bill.
BENBRO02
I had my seats (including the third seat) done in leather and had the doors and back pad done in matching vinyl. I didn't think it was worth the extra money to use leather on rarely touched surfaces. I also think it's nice to go with a lighter color because it keeps the temps down on hot days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.