Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Koni Red Rear Shocks-FREE, Just pay shipping.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
I got these from a member recently but I ended up getting a new set from a friend so i’m Passing these on......I have a set of Koni reds that came off of a parts car - rear shocks. I'm not going to use them and they are sitting around my garage. No coil springs or top spring perches, just the actual shocks and lower spring holders.

Free, just pay shipping and I will send these to you. I'm sure they will need a rebuild. Note: Postage can run $30-40.00....I will just have to check your zip
914bub
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Sep 15 2018, 01:27 PM) *

I got these from a member recently but I ended up getting a new set from a friend so i’m Passing these on......I have a set of Koni reds that came off of a parts car - rear shocks. I'm not going to use them and they are sitting around my garage. No coil springs or top spring perches, just the actual shocks and lower spring holders.

Free, just pay shipping and I will send these to you. I'm sure they will need a rebuild. Note: Postage can run $30-40.00....I will just have to check your zip

If my in-laws in Cottage Grove weren't such jerks I'd have them pick em up! GLWTGA
9144me2enjoy
You have to love in-laws!
Hoppie944s2
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Sep 15 2018, 12:27 PM) *

Ill take them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.