Click to view attachment

Clay Perrine
Click to view attachment

Stephen Aki
Click to view attachment
JawjaPorsche
Awesome cars, awesome people! beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
Actually... the Crimson shaft was not awarded. The rules for the shaft say that it had to happen during the event. What I was nominated for happened in January. So unless this event started in January, I wasn't eligible based on the nomination.....

poorsche914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 17 2018, 09:33 PM) *

Actually... the Crimson shaft was not awarded. The rules for the shaft say that it had to happen during the event. What I was nominated for happened in January. So unless this event started in January, I wasn't eligible based on the nomination.....
I thought it was for anything that happened "Before, during, or after" the event.

That fits... happy11.gif
PanelBilly
Hail to the winners
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 17 2018, 05:33 PM) *

Are you serving cheese with that whine? happy11.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 17 2018, 07:37 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 17 2018, 09:33 PM) *

I thought it was for anything that happened "Before, during, or after" the event.

That fits... happy11.gif

It's not about the truth, it's how well the story is told. happy11.gif
jim_hoyland
Great shots and good to see names attached to pics; Dr Phil, your restoration looks better than new !
michael7810
And last butt not least; Michael Marinshaw receives the Iron Butt award from Kona

Click to view attachment

Home sweet home after 4200 miles
Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 17 2018, 10:33 PM) *

I nominate Clay for ruining the awards picture by blocking his face with the award! What are you in witness protection dude! blink.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 19 2018, 09:52 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 17 2018, 10:33 PM) *

I nominate Clay for ruining the awards picture by blocking his face with the award! What are you in witness protection dude! blink.gif

You can't nominate anyone. You were not there.

The shaft is a 914World traveling trophy. If you don't want to keep awarding it at your event, take it to a different one and give it to someone there.

And I am thinking of making the WCR next year. happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.