Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet another layer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
HA! Got your attention.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Seanery for the Lanyard (if ya dont't got one - ya need one - this is really well made - It wasnt until much later that I noticed 914Club on the actual Lanyard!)

The new 914 Club window stickerws are reaaly cool as well - A very nice product - and he has like a bunch of colors.

The window banner is also mucho cool - Nicely done Sean!

It is always a pleasure to give true complements!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

M
ewdysar
So how does one aquire these very cool items? (this one is slow and right over the plate)

Eric
TROJANMAN
biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
PETUNIAS??! biggrin.gif

k
skline
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jun 16 2005, 03:17 PM)
PETUNIAS??! biggrin.gif

k

Are those Petunias? I have those growing wild in front of my house, I thought they were weeds and was going to pull them out this weekend. I learned something today. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
hijacked.gif cool new smilie. pull off the spent blossoms and give them some water scott. they'll bloom all summer.

k
redshift
Those are pansies, like you Scott, for not taking sides in the Kevin motor thing, and then having the gaAAAAAAWWl to bring up not taking sides in the other thread!

laugh.gif

Come on man.. no fun at the race, if you don't pick a horse!

M
skline
I find it best not to get involved with civil matters between anyone. It's safer that way.

Besides, we all know who the winners and losers will be in these matters.
seanery
Thanks Mark, you are more than welcome!

Thanks for the pedals, too! biggrin.gif
swood
Finally...a topic that I can contribute to!

One of my epiphyllums bloomed the other day. My white night bloomer is going off right now. Killer! clap.gif
GWN7
well not a onion smells great smile.gif
swood
What is that Bruce? Can't quite make it out.
skline
Looks like a tree to me biggrin.gif
GWN7
Scott wins the prize wink.gif

It's a crab apple tree in my front yard, I have a apple tree in the back yard. For about 2 weeks my yard smells great.
ewdysar
This thread was not about horticulture. mad.gif It was about 914 swag by Seanery. clap.gif clap.gif talk about ADD... screwy.gif

How to use "horticulture" in a sentence:
You can lead a Horticulture, but you can't make her think.

Eric
redshift
chairfall.gif
GWN7
Eric,

sorry not ADD. Posting the pictures was just our way of add ing to Marks post about Sean's great stuff. Those that posted the pretty pictures all ready have a bunch of his stuff and we know how good it is. The pictures were (in my case) our way of bumping the thread to the top.

To find out what Sean has and how to order, look for one of his posts. He has links in his signature to all the threads about them.

Funny horticulture line too. biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (ewdysar @ Jun 17 2005, 09:56 AM)
This thread was not about horticulture. mad.gif It was about 914 swag by Seanery. clap.gif clap.gif talk about ADD... screwy.gif

then why didn't he title the thread "sean's stuff, rocks aktion035.gif"

just when you think you can learn something about gardening, it turns out to be a thread about car stuff. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.