Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cleaning Out My Garage: Part V
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
STL914
Right hand tail light housing $50.00 $40.00

SOLD!! Right and left tail light lenses. Not concours quality but very suitable for your daily driver $40.00 each obo SOLD!!

Front turn indicator housings, $35.00 each $55.00 for the pair.

SOLD!! Front turn indicator lenses, $12.00 each obo SOLD!!

SLOD!! Relay board cover with threaded post and knurled nut. Crack in one corner as seen in photo. $50.00 obo SOLD!!

Glove box door $30.00 obo

SOLD!! Leather wrapped steering wheel. Wrapped by previous owner. Not concourse but suitable for daily driver. $150.00 obo SOLD!!

Prices do not include shipping, would prefer not to ship outside of U.S. Feel free to contact me if you need additional photos or have any questions. I will be posting other parts as I continue cleaning out my garage.

Thanks,

Gary

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=667
568] Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
PCA7GGR
PM sent on steering wheel - thanks
STL914
Added photo showing steering wheel mfg. date and part number.

Click to view attachment
STL914
Steering wheel has been sold.
Localboy808
Interest in maybe the front and rear lenses. Maybe they are better than mine. Is it possible to see any close up shots of any cracks or flaws in them? Or maybe just a description of any flaws I might not see in the pictures you have?

Thanks. Scott
tmc914
PM sent for passenger side tail lens.
STL914
Tail light lenses and front directional lenses have been sold.
STL914
icon_bump.gif
jmitro
I'll take the relay board cover. I didn't even know I needed it... biggrin.gif

PM sent
STL914
Relay board cover is sold.
STL914
Reduced pricing on tail light housing and front directional housings.
STL914
icon_bump.gif to the top
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.