Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Misc Parts - No cost other than shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmichalik
Hi Guys,

I have a few parts I wanted to get rid of. They are all from earlier 914's, I believe, and I would be happy to part with them for the cost of the shipping only. (If anyone is interested)

Here are the pics. If you want any better pictures or further detail, feel free to respond or IM.

Mike
9144me2enjoy
PM sent on mirrors
barefoot
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Sep 17 2018, 08:10 PM) *

Hi Guys,

I have a few parts I wanted to get rid of. They are all from earlier 914's, I believe, and I would be happy to part with them for the cost of the shipping only. (If anyone is interested)

Here are the pics. If you want any better pictures or further detail, feel free to respond or IM.

Mike

PM sent for 1 front rotor
Barefoot

mmichalik
Update - the mirrors and one rotor have been snatched up.

The rest is still available though, if anyone is interested.
joeswaim
I would like any fuel injection parts you have,that wrk on a 1.7 liter

Thanks

Joe
bdstone914
@mmichalik @joeswaim
The plenum appears to be a 1.8. Not sure on the runners. Wouls need to know the OD of the tubes.
mmichalik
looks like the OD is just about 1.5 inches. I used a tape, not a mic but if they need to be exact, let me know.
mmichalik
QUOTE(joeswaim @ Sep 22 2018, 08:14 AM) *

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

I just replied to @bdstone914 with the runner OD. We can wait for his reply as these parts were in a box when I bought my spare motor and it was just a bunch of stuff. So, not sure what everything came off of but,the motor was a 1.7

Mike
bdstone914
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Sep 23 2018, 12:20 PM) *

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

I just replied to @bdstone914 with the runner OD. We can wait for his reply as these parts were in a box when I bought my spare motor and it was just a bunch of stuff. So, not sure what everything came off of but,the motor was a 1.7

Mike

Those are 1.8 runners. Same size as 2.0. Will not March to 1.7 plenum which has smaller pipes.
mmichalik
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 23 2018, 06:01 PM) *

QUOTE(mmichalik @ Sep 23 2018, 12:20 PM) *

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

Mike

Those are 1.8 runners. Same size as 2.0. Will not March to 1.7 plenum which has smaller pipes.

Thanks for letting us know @bdstone914 . I appreciate the info.
2mAn
Im not too far from ya, if Im heading to SD anytime soon and you still have them, I'll grab those intake pieces
mmichalik
QUOTE(2mAn @ Sep 24 2018, 12:16 PM) *

Im not too far from ya, if Im heading to SD anytime soon and you still have them, I'll grab those intake pieces

Sounds good. I'll keep them for you then. Just send a PM to let me know when you're coming this way.

Thanks!

Mike
mmichalik
The brake backing plates have been sent out as well..

One rotor left..... You know you want it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.