Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mittlemotor Group Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I drove Robby's car and he had the mittlemotor exaust from Germany. It works well and sounds sweet and doesn't rust. Problem is that since the dollar mucho sucks now the price went way up on the muffler........anybody intrested?
tat2dphreak
shipping would be the suxor... get a triad!
Bleyseng
Shipping would be expensive since I actually held one of those SS boat anchor mufflers when I visited Mittelmotor 'bout 2 years ago.

Get a Triad and ceramic coat it.
bd1308
i have a manta system now (couldnt wait 2 weeks for the monza/bursch) works okay but it was rusting all out. I ceramic can painted it and its okay....

triad huh? do i still have heat?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jun 16 2005, 07:14 PM)
i have a manta system now (couldnt wait 2 weeks for the monza/bursch) works okay but it was rusting all out. I ceramic can painted it and its okay....

triad huh? do i still have heat?

why wouldn't you have heat?! huh.gif are you running the exhaust into the cab? that would explain a lot... wink.gif

the triad is just the muffler... you will still have heat...
brownaar
I have this muffler and love it. I paid about $600 shipped(I think shipping was about $100) Don't know what it'll set you back now, though.
MattR
just weld some muffler bearings on the tips of your muffler and you'll be fine
dinomium
anybody heard from Triad Dave lately?
poke.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (dinomium @ Jun 17 2005, 03:32 PM)
anybody heard from Triad Dave lately?
poke.gif

no, but I dig the new avatar... nothing like bouncing girls... pogo stick or trampoline... wub.gif
bd1308
pogo stick man.....

everyone i talk to that has this muffler loves it......

i'll check into triad tho
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jun 17 2005, 03:40 PM)
pogo stick man.....

everyone i talk to that has this muffler loves it......

i'll check into triad tho

also think this: for $600 shipped for this one(probably higher now) you can have almost 2 triads... I was hoping Seanery or Rouser would show theirs, norusting the last I heard and they had nothing but good to say... do a search on the triad!
lapuwali
May not be higher now. The euro has actually been falling against the dollar since January, and shows no sign of stopping. It's now back to where it was a year ago.
bd1308
really? intresting.....
skline
Aaron loves his triad.....
Rouser
Got it and love it.

If Mittlemotor wants our business, let 'em set up a vendor here. Besides, why send pert-near $600 to Germany when you can get something decent right here in the Good Ol' USA?
redshift
Triad

M
Bleyseng
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Jun 17 2005, 02:49 PM)
May not be higher now. The euro has actually been falling against the dollar since January, and shows no sign of stopping. It's now back to where it was a year ago.

Its at $1.22 to 1 Euro right now which is down from last fall at $1.28 to 1 Euro when I was in Europe last.

Its falling soo fast I don't know what to do!!! biggrin.gif

What happened to the dollar being greater than the Euro?? We still get killed converting dollars to euros when we travel in Europe thanks to Bush.

Ok, a plug for Dave. The Triad is made by a local guy who is a working guy.Lives and breathes 914's in his off hours, welding mufflers, AXing, etc. You want a decent muffler buy one from Dave. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.