Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 GT flared car....possibly for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ValcoOscar
I just got a lead on this car but I'm tapped out and can't bring another 914 home at the moment. If I do, I'll be living in it. av-943.gif

It's located here in SoCal ,Whittier area near 605 Fwy and Slauson Ave.

"No affiliation"

I google mapped address and you can clearly see it in driveway.

Anyone interested can PM for address. If a member buys it I can assist with moving it with my P hauler trailer. (within reason)

Let me know,

Oscar

Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 19 2018, 02:16 PM) *

I just got a lead on this car but I'm tapped out and can't bring another 914 home at the moment. If I do, I'll be living in it. av-943.gif

It's located here in SoCal ,Whittier area near 605 Fwy and Slauson Ave.

"No affiliation"

I google mapped address and you can clearly see it in driveway.

Anyone interested can PM for address. If a member buys it I can assist with moving it with my P hauler trailer. (within reason)

Let me know,

Oscar

Click to view attachment

UPDATE

I couldn't help myself. I stopped by and chatted with the owner. He is not interested in selling it at this time. He plans to fix it over time. It's a 74 with metal flares, 2.0 liter engine. Interior is rough. Has been in this state for 8 years...oh well.

I left him my number should he need parts down the road.

False call...sorry

Oscar
seanery
Did you at least tell him about the World?
whitetwinturbo
Oscar, once again you went the extra mile for the club. Thanks for the effort beer3.gif
ndfrigi
Sir Oscar, that is a good news! If owner plan is selling it, for sure you will end up buying it!
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(seanery @ Sep 19 2018, 07:19 PM) *

Did you at least tell him about the World?

Yes Sean I did. I gave him my number and wrote down reference web sites he should visit. He appeared reluctant to show me the car in detail and I respected that as I interrupted his dinner. I spent about 20 min there chatting

I offered to give him an extra outdoor car cover but he passed.

FYI..I sent address to TWO local members so let's see if it reappears.

Oscar
Cairo94507
Great job Oscar. I would stop by one weekend in a couple weeks, take the car cover, and see if you can chat him up again. Sometimes it takes a little time for people to work out the best thing when it appears. I would love a '74 2.0 with metal flares. beerchug.gif
pete000
Nice spotting, he will cave keep in touch with him...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.