Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND: Targa Top Rear Pin/rubber block
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nogoodwithusernames
Hi all, I need a good set of the rear targa pins with the rubber blocks. Both of mine are shot and the rubber blocks are falling off. Pelican parts has some but not sure of URO's quality on those so I'd like to find some OEM ones if possible in good condition.
gcrotvik
I have 2 sets of the URO rubber latch bases and the fit, finish and quality is as good as OEM. Just an FYI.
burton73
I got nice ones from 914 rubber. Price is very fare

Bob B
Nogoodwithusernames
QUOTE(burton73 @ Sep 21 2018, 12:58 PM) *

Bob B

@burton73 I didn't see any on 914 Rubber, got a link?
PCA7GGR
here up go:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
@Nogoodwithusernames

Note the width and height difference. ID which you have. The wrong one wil either have the top sit low and move side to side or sit high and not fit into the rear latches.Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 21 2018, 04:58 PM) *

@Nogoodwithusernames

Note the width and height difference. ID which you have. The wrong one wil either have the top sit low and move side to side or sit high and not fit into the rear latches.Click to view attachment

bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 21 2018, 05:01 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 21 2018, 04:58 PM) *

@Nogoodwithusernames

burton73
QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ Sep 21 2018, 01:40 PM) *

QUOTE(burton73 @ Sep 21 2018, 12:58 PM) *

Bob B

@burton73 I didn't see any on 914 Rubber, got a link?

Sorry my screw up. I do not think I have and extra smash.gif ones and I do not know if 914 Rubber has them.

I was thinking of the part where to top locks in the rear trunk.

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.