Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! Selling a Rennsport Reunion IV 914 Corral Pass...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dominic
I am selling a 914 Corral pass for Rennsport Reunion. My friend was going to drive my 914-6 down to the track for me but had a change of plans. We have to pick up the pass at will call on Thursday. Can arrange pick up in Monterrey area on Thursday afternoon / evening or Friday morning at the track. Does $40.00 sound fair?

Thanks,
Dominic

Edit: The Corral Pass has been spoken for!
Mueller
QUOTE(Dominic @ Sep 21 2018, 01:38 PM) *

I am selling a 914 Corral pass for Rennsport Reunion. My friend was going to drive my 914-6 down to the track for me but had a change of plans. We have to pick up the pass at will call on Thursday. Can arrange pick up in Monterrey area on Thursday afternoon / evening or Friday morning at the track. Does $40.00 sound fair?

Thanks,
Dominic

I know Sandy was looking for one for his 914-6, no access to my phone for another 1/2 hour to call him.
Dominic
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 21 2018, 02:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Dominic @ Sep 21 2018, 01:38 PM) *

Thanks,
Dominic

I know Sandy was looking for one for his 914-6, no access to my phone for another 1/2 hour to call him.

Thanks Mike!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.