Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB fi jetronic D for 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
joeswaim
I need everything to go from carbs back to fuel injection. The previous owner kept nothing of the fi.... so I am looking for a complete system.

Thanks

Joe
mepstein
I will have everything from a '70 for sale shortly. Original owner spent money getting the engine running well, was planning rust repair and then gave up due to the cost of extensive rust (east coast car). Since engine work, car has been parked in his garage for 10 years. I won't be getting the engine running, just removing the FI. PM me your email and/or phone and I'll email or text you pics once I remove. It will be priced at core prices since it's all an unknown. Mark

welcome.png
yellowporky
What year do you have? there are some differences
joeswaim
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 23 2018, 09:38 AM) *

I will have everything from a '70 for sale shortly. Original owner spent money getting the engine running well, was planning rust repair and then gave up due to the cost of extensive rust (east coast car). Since engine work, car has been parked in his garage for 10 years. I won't be getting the engine running, just removing the FI. PM me your email and/or phone and I'll email or text you pics once I remove. It will be priced at core prices since it's all an unknown. Mark

welcome.png

My email address is jswaim59@gmail.com

Thanks
joeswaim
QUOTE(yellowporky @ Sep 23 2018, 12:26 PM) *

What year do you have? there are some differences

It is a 1973
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.