Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs 914-6 conversion parts over stock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I have waay to much stock especially 914-6 sheet metal. I will offer the engine sheet metal at group buy pricing to clear some inventory out.

Engine sheet metal $390 shipped in lower 48

Still have plenty of GT rocker flares, 914 -6headers, 914-6 heat exchangers. Let me know how I can help.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rcotten951
PM sent - Russ
Hoppie944s2
how much for the rockers?
mb911
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Sep 24 2018, 06:55 AM) *

how much for the rockers?

Sorry @ Hoppie944s2 the picture shows Nachos car after he welded on my gt rocker flares. They are 265 shipped as part of the sale below is a picture of themClick to view attachment
JOEPROPER
Ben, I'd like the sheet metal. Not really ready for it yet, but have room to store it. I'll get payment out to you as usual. Thanks. Joe
rasam
How much work is it to get the rocker flares to fit like that? Looks like they are a different shape than the ones in the picture.
mb911
QUOTE(rasam @ Sep 24 2018, 04:14 PM) *

How much work is it to get the rocker flares to fit like that? Looks like they are a different shape than the ones in the picture.

They are the same as whats pictured. They are pretty straight forward just primed in this picture.

mb911
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Sep 24 2018, 12:08 PM) *

Ben, I'd like the sheet metal. Not really ready for it yet, but have room to store it. I'll get payment out to you as usual. Thanks. Joe

@JOEPROPER sounds good.
rasam
Awesome thanks much
RobertBixby377@yahoo.com
I am interested in headers/heat exchangers. Prices?
mb911
QUOTE(RobertBixby377@yahoo.com @ Sep 26 2018, 02:50 PM) *

I am interested in headers/heat exchangers. Prices?

Heat exchangers are 1950.. Retail is going up to 2700 shortly.
Steve
Ben,
Curious would you sell just the right rear tin piece? I have all factory tin on my six, but the right rear piece is fiberglass.
mb911
QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 28 2018, 03:53 PM) *

Ben,
Curious would you sell just the right rear tin piece? I have all factory tin on my six, but the right rear piece is fiberglass.

Sure can.. I actually have someone that wants the sides only.. @Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.