Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Roller: 1973 914 2.0L Originally Ravenna w/ Appearance Group now goldish roller.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jcd914
Roller: 1973 914 2.0L Originally Ravenna w/ Appearance Group, repainted a gold at some point in its life.
I bought it as part of a package deal as a parts car. I have planned to revive several different ways, subaru conversion, race car, basic driver, etc...
I have too much other stuff to deal with and this needs to go to a new home.
The body is rough but the chassis is solid, lots of surface rust from poor repaint and a lot of little body damage from the years.
Hell hole and longs are solid, needs the floor pan and parts of the lower firewall replaced or patched. Probably from rear window leaking water into the interior and the engine sound pad holding water against the firewall.

IMHO This car needs to be completely stripped.

I wouldn't call Ravvena rare but it is not common and I would love to see this brought back to life.

Here is a link to an old for sale post after Mark at Original Customs looked the car over for me.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=roller#

The car is at my house again so I can provide pictures as needed.

I can assist with semi local transportation, possibly as far as Socal/LA area.

My official asking price is $1000 OBO.

I really don't want to cut this car up and I am open to offers!

Thanks
Jim

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Robnxious
Sent you a PM on this
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.