Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting Out 1974 1.8L & 1973 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mberringer
I have a 1974 1.8L and parts from a 1973 2.0L that I bought as parts cars for a restoration project. The 1974 1.8L is nearly complete and most parts are still available. Parting out plus rusty roller or take it all as a parts car. I still have plenty of parts from the 1973 2.0L including doors, trim, targa top, bumpers, glass, some fuel injection and other miscellaneous parts. Located just North of Dallas. PM me what you need. Will be listing individual parts with pics separately soon. Fair prices and fast shipping. Just need to clear out space. Buyer pays shipping.
914bub
PM sent....
euro911
popcorn[1].gif
FourteenFour
Sending a PM
jeeperjohn56
Pm sent.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Mberringer @ Sep 25 2018, 05:37 PM) *

I have a 1974 1.8L and parts from a 1973 2.0L that I bought as parts cars for a restoration project. The 1974 1.8L is nearly complete and most parts are still available. Parting out plus rusty roller or take it all as a parts car. I still have plenty of parts from the 1973 2.0L including doors, trim, targa top, bumpers, glass, some fuel injection and other miscellaneous parts. Located just North of Dallas. PM me what you need. Will be listing individual parts with pics separately soon. Fair prices and fast shipping. Just need to clear out space. Buyer pays shipping.

Just some pictures of the cars will help to see what you have.
Tdskip
P.m. sent on good trim/bright work
jesse7flying
PM sent for shoulder harness attach points.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.