Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Okteenerfest Goodies-- Aase gift bags
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
black73
So, my wife managed to win BOTH Aase Sales gift bag door prizes at Okteenerfest. Unfortunately, we can't really use this stuff, so rather than let it sit and collect dust we have decided to sell it all. We don't do Paypal, so check or money order only. Please reply to this thread with the items(s) you want and follow with PM. Rather than post my crappy pics, I will just link to th Aase website. Except for the manuals. I will post pics of them in a separate post because they are HUGE!!!

The list:
Two-piece 914 Cocomat set. I will send you the certificate and you get to choose your mats from their website.
Aase Cocomats
I have two sets for sale at $75 a set.
SOLD!

(1) 1971 914 owners manual, like new condition. $50 + shipping
SOLD!

(1) 1972 914 Driver's Manual, like new condition. $50 + shipping
SOLD!

(2) 914/4 Chassis ID Plates. $50 each shipped.
Chassis Plate

(2) (New) 914 Timing Decals - 1970-72. $15 each shipped.
Timing Decal

(2) (New) 914/914-6 Hood Seals. URO brand. $20 each + shipping
Hood Seal
1 SOLD! 1 Pending Payment.
black73
71 manual

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
black73
72 manual

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
db9146
I'll take one of the COCO mat certs.
nditiz1
I'll take the other voucher if I can get 911 mats instead

Edit - I emailed them about getting 911 mats instead, waiting to hear back. I dont see why not since there is no price difference.
warpig
Put me in line for the coco mats if they are still available chowtime.gif
BPic
I’ll take the 72 manual. Currently out of the country. I’ll PM as soon as I have internet. Not easy to do on the phone.
screenguy914
I'll take one of the front hood seals.

Sherwood
deemsriddle
I will take the '71 manual if available. I can prop it up with my jack stand trophy. Thanks Deems
black73
Cocomats, both manuals and one hood seal are spoken for pending receipt of payment.
poorsche914
Gary,

I'll take a hood seal, please smile.gif

steve
driving.gif
Stingbee
QUOTE(black73 @ Sep 27 2018, 03:43 AM) *

Cocomats, both manuals and one hood seal are spoken for pending receipt of payment.

I'll take a Cocomat certificate, if one of the other guys don't pony up...Thank you
One front trunk seal as well..... popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.