Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Source for the 21mm VAC line?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
As title suggests, on the late 2.0L there is a BIG (.80) line that routes from the oil fill tower to the air box. Apparently NLA?
I could use standard rubber hose from some other application but wondering if that correct cloth hose can be found somewhere confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I buy it locally at bughaus. I'm sure all the vw places have it. It's 12mm ID. Same hose that goes from head vents to anti flashback valve.
914werke
Nope. this is on a 75/76 & this line is considerably larger than that used on the flashback valve.
76-914
That ad says it only 20mm long??? I used some rubber heater hose, too. LMK if you find a reasonable source. beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
that is 14mm id, we have and others have plenty of that on the shelf, we had to get the 75 76 2.0 hose from Volkswagen in germany

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 28 2018, 02:09 PM) *
rjames
Rich,
Did you try BowWow in Lynnwood? They can often get stuff like that.

914werke
I had not reached out to them yet. They shut down not long ago, merged with another shop & moved to Monroe WA.
Not sure they are the Air cooled go-to shop they once were.
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Sep 28 2018, 02:16 PM) *
we had to get the 75 76 (big) 2.0 hose from Volkswagen in germany
So George whats the Part # I searched your site but couldn't find it listed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.