Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 injector connector wanted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rjames
Trashed my injector connector on the injection harness- or more specifically, the spade contact inside the 2.0 injector connector, when trying to remove it the other day.

Anyone have a U.S. source for these? I think I found a place that sells both the connector and the spade contact in the UK but don't really want to pay $15 shipping for such a cheap part.

I'm trying to keep my wiring harness working until I can save up the scratch to buy a new harness.
KevinW
Post a picture of what you need. I have an extra harness.
914werke
smile.gif Ive got one.
@rjames
Tom_T
Also, Jeff Bowlsby on world can help with a source, as well as for new harnesses, since they're long NLA.

PM him re the spade connector, & see his website below for harnesses - he's a member vendor whose work is well respected here.

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/

beerchug.gif
Tom
////////
bdstone914
QUOTE(rjames @ Sep 28 2018, 04:52 PM) *

Trashed my injector connector on the injection harness- or more specifically, the spade contact inside the 2.0 injector connector, when trying to remove it the other day.

Anyone have a U.S. source for these? I think I found a place that sells both the connector and the spade contact in the UK but don't really want to pay $15 shipping for such a cheap part.

I'm trying to keep my wiring harness working until I can save up the scratch to buy a new harness.

@rjames

You can buy them new from O'Reilly auto parts. I bought what I thought were 4 pieces but they packed three in each box. It is a Standard Motor Products part SK21. Cost was about $2 each.

Bruce
rjames
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 2 2018, 04:16 PM) *

@rjames

You can buy them new from O'Reilly auto parts. I bought what I thought were 4 pieces but they packed three in each box. It is a Standard Motor Products part SK21. Cost was about $2 each.

Bruce

Thanks for this!
bdstone914
QUOTE(rjames @ Oct 2 2018, 04:56 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 2 2018, 04:16 PM) *

@rjames

Bruce

Thanks for this!

I also have many used FI harnesses.

@rjames
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.