Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures needed/ 914-6werkshop products
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
Everyone

Mark Epstein has helped me with manythings over the years.. One of them being he created a website to compile my projects and products in one location. As my business and product line has grown it is now time to take it to the next level. I am working with some young and up and coming group of web developers to hone my website.

I am looking for any and all pictures of installed products that I have sold in group buys etc over the last 3 years. This would include mostly 914-6 and GT parts.

You can post them here or email me them or both .

Email is mbconsulting21@gmail.com

Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Mark what a great person and friend over the years.
914Toy
QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 30 2018, 07:28 AM) *

Everyone

Mark Epstein has helped me with manythings over the years.. One of them being he created a website to compile my projects and products in one location. As my business and product line has grown it is now time to take it to the next level. I am working with some young and up and coming group of web developers to hone my website.

I am looking for any and all pictures of installed products that I have sold in group buys etc over the last 3 years. This would include mostly 914-6 and GT parts.

You can post them here or email me them or both .

Email is mbconsulting21@gmail.com

Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Mark what a great person and friend over the years.

Emailing you a picture of your 914/6 headers and muffler on my car. Not my simple customized supports smile.gif
mb911
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.