I live in grain valley
Art44
QUOTE(Art44 @ Oct 1 2018, 01:02 PM) *

QUOTE(HerdofCrickets @ Oct 1 2018, 10:07 AM) *

Anyone on the forum from Kansas City?

I live in grain valley

Click to view attachment. It’s the bitter end to stripping 4 coats
VegasRacer
I am from Kansas City. (grew up in Overland Park) Now I live in Vegas.
JSA

I just moved out of downtown Overland Park to Osawatomie.
DarrenG
I lived in Grain Valley from 1997-02, then Texas, then spent the last 13 years in Liberty (still trying to sell that house).

We moved to the Lake of the Ozarks a couple of months ago. Job in OP lets me work from home.

There are a few teeners around KC.
JSA

Are you still there?
I have a dental appointment in downtown O.P. tomorrow if you you need help with your 914
HerdofCrickets
QUOTE(JSA @ Oct 4 2018, 04:08 PM) *

Are you still there?
I have a dental appointment in downtown O.P. tomorrow if you you need help with your 914

Hey sorry, sidetracked with work and I forget to check the forum... Someone should create a phone app...

Nothing I really need right now, I dropped the engine and it's sitting in the garage. I need to take it apart and have a machine shop ensure the valves are seated right (I think that's my problem).

I made the post half curious if anyone was simply from KC, and half hoping someone in my neighborhood would be on! The guy up the street has a 914 and a 911.
JSA
QUOTE(HerdofCrickets @ Oct 4 2018, 04:13 PM) *

QUOTE(JSA @ Oct 4 2018, 04:08 PM) *

Are you still there?

Hey sorry, sidetracked with work and I forget to check the forum... Someone should create a phone app...

Nothing I really need right now, I dropped the engine and it's sitting in the garage. I need to take it apart and have a machine shop ensure the valves are seated right (I think that's my problem).

I made the post half curious if anyone was simply from KC, and half hoping someone in my neighborhood would be on! The guy up the street has a 914 and a 911.
Ok cool
HerdofCrickets
Ok cool

Give me a little while to get some things done and then I might bribe you to come visit and tell me what I messed up,

Ha headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
JSA
QUOTE(HerdofCrickets @ Oct 4 2018, 04:30 PM) *

Ok cool

Give me a little while to get some things done and then I might bribe you to come visit and tell me what I messed up,

Your not even close to the things I've messed up!
Sprout
QUOTE(JSA @ Oct 4 2018, 05:05 PM) *

QUOTE(HerdofCrickets @ Oct 4 2018, 04:30 PM) *

Ok cool

Your not even close to the things I've messed up!

I'm in Lenexa. Met another owner recently with a 914 in Liberty. We talked briefly about trying to set up a meet and greet for 914 owners in the KC area.
TheCabinetmaker
"Someone should create a phone app... "

There is already an app (kinda) . Top right hand corner of your first post, it says"options". After you click on that you will see, well, you'll figure it out!
stevend914
Anyone in the area going to Porsche Palooza in Eureka Springs, AR? I registered this morning and plan on driving.gif the 914.
TheCabinetmaker
You'll be well received, Steve. They love 914s. I attended the first one. Palozza has become one of the largest Porsche gatherings in the country. Obey the speed limits. The eureka police have no tolerance! They have had huge problems with the Vette set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.