Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS (CenCal Coast): Belts, shift rod, battery support, ducts, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
strawman
Clearing out some stuff from my garage. All items are located in San Luis Obispo, CA (93401); shipping costs are not included in the prices listed below.

First up is a set of blue seat belts. They are brand new and appear to work perfectly. This sale includes the receptacles, too. I just bought a set of black ones for $200 because I don't want my neighbors to think I'm a Dodgers fan. All for $50 (SOLD)

Next up is a side-shifter rear rod. I'm using a cableshift system for my Subaru transaxle, so this is just taking up space. Coupler looks good. $15 (pending to bdstone914)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Below are pics of what I believe to be a factory battery support. I've located my tiny Braille battery in my trunk, so I have no need for this item, which has the correct welded-in nut (unlike some cheap imitations). $30 (SOLD)

Next up is a bunch of ducts. All appear to be powder-coated, and there in great shape (no dents, pitting or rust). Also in the picture is a good shifter boot. I'll take $75 for everything in the picture below.

Click to view attachment

Finally, below are some other items, with the following prices:

150mph speedo $40 (SOLD)
PBR Deluxe Brake Pads $10
Adjustable pushrod tubes $10 (SOLD)
Steering wheel/hub (hub damaged; no longer available)
Chrome oil fill tube $5
Exhaust piping (all in photo) $10 (SOLD)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
I will take the steering wheel with hub sir if for late 914.
burton73
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 1 2018, 10:29 AM) *

I will take the steering wheel with hub sir if for late 914.

I would like the seat belts I will PM you

Bob B
bdstone914
I will take the shift rod. @strawman
Dominic
I'll take the battery support, the exhaust pipes and the adjustable pushrod tubes.
PM sent!

Thanks!
burton73
Well ,Bada Been bada Boom.

Looks like you got rid of your extra stuff
strawman
Quick update - below is the order that I was contacted (either through PM or the time stamp on the posting here) for the items:

Steering wheel: ndfrigi
Belts: burton73
Shift rod: bdstone914
Battery support: 914werke
Exhaust parts & pushrod tubes: Dominic

I've responded to PMs, and I'll pack up parts tonight and reply with shipping costs.

Geoff

ndfrigi
QUOTE(strawman @ Oct 1 2018, 01:11 PM) *

Quick update - below is the order that I was contacted (either through PM or the time stamp on the posting here) for the items:

Steering wheel: ndfrigi - shipping cost to 90680
Belts: burton73
Shift rod: bdstone914
Battery support: 914werke
Exhaust parts & pushrod tubes: Dominic

I've responded to PMs, and I'll pack up parts tonight and reply with shipping costs.

Geoff
burton73
Thanks Bud. Geoffrey is my sons name

Bob B
strawman
Sorry, I just discovered damage to the steering wheel hub. It is no longer for sale.
Geoff
strawman
Shipping quotes sent for the shift rod, seat belts, battery support, exhaust pipes, and pushrod tubes. Steering wheel no longer available. Offers?
9144me2enjoy
PM sent. I will take your speedometer, I just need your PayPal Account. Thank you
ndfrigi
QUOTE(strawman @ Oct 1 2018, 07:34 PM) *

Sorry, I just discovered damage to the steering wheel hub. It is no longer for sale.
Geoff

How about $30 even with damaged hub?
strawman
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 2 2018, 02:35 PM) *

Geoff

I decided to keep it after I realized it can bolt to my other hub (and with the shallower dish, give me better leverage when turning!). Sorry!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(strawman @ Oct 2 2018, 02:59 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 2 2018, 02:35 PM) *

Geoff

I decided to keep it after I realized it can bolt to my other hub (and with the shallower dish, give me better leverage when turning!). Sorry!

oh okay no problem!
strawman
Ad updated to reflect sold items. Offers?
strawman
Bruce has dibs on the shift rod, but I am about to toss the rest of this stuff so if you’re interested please PM me soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.