Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:74 914 12K
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
911quest
I have for sale a really decent project 914 for sale. When I say project this 914 has been in and out of my life for about 10 years. The car was repainted and still looks great but it just needs someone to get it sorted out. Here is the cliff notes story on the car.

The car was purchased at a goodwill aution and was stripped down and repainted the blue color it is today. The engine, brakes and gearbox where gone thru. The car went back to the customer and he installed the interior and some of the ventilation system and lost intrest... Another guy bought it and drove it @ 200 miles and decided he didn't want it so in a moment of weakness it became mine. My plan was to convert it to a six using a 72MFI T engine that have but at this point I hate to admit it but I want it gone. I'm in the middle of trying to finsh a '52 356.

I have pictures of the car before and during the body work for those that are interested. The first owner located the battery to the trunk and had the battery tray removed so if that is not your style you will have to reinstall the tray and relocate the battery.

The hell hole is solid as is the floor pan and rockers.

What the car needs is a muffler and the carbs gone thru and cleaned. It sits around here and every six months I will get it started and running but then it sits again. I want to also mention due to the car being purchased at a Goodwill car auction it does come with a KY salvage title

Specs:

Started as a 74 1.8 now has a bus 2.0 with weber 40 IDF's

I would like 12K for the car as it sits and can provide more pictures. I also have a 72 MFI engine that could be purchased for extra money if someone wants to discuss that route.
911quest
To say I want this 914 gone would be a understatment. I’m open to offers.
johnhora
I know this 914... I looked at it yesterday....and this is a steal...

The paint job alone is worth what Tony is asking.
The painter/body man is a true artist...
He has done more Porsche 356 than you can imagine.
Show quality painter.

Seriously all one would have to do is stick a muffler on it...already has SSI stainless heat exchangers...do a little regular maintenance on it....and drive the damn thing...that's really what it needs is to be driven.

There is nothing to do on the body except wash and wax it !!!

I would buy the damn thing but I just don't have the space or time for another Porsche.
Heck I only drive the current machine once a month.

Yes Tony and I are buddies....so please please buy this darn thing so I don't have too. smile.gif
911quest
Sold to the guy that didn't have room for it.

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.