Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1973 914-4 Tool Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jagalyn
Looking for an original 1973 914-4 tool kit. Send photos and price to jagalyn@gmail.com
tweet
QUOTE(jagalyn @ Oct 1 2018, 06:19 PM) *

Looking for an original 914-4 tool kit. Send photos and price to jagalyn@gmail.com

Tool kits changed during the years. For the correct tool kit contents, specify year of car.
jagalyn
QUOTE(tweet @ Oct 1 2018, 02:23 PM) *

QUOTE(jagalyn @ Oct 1 2018, 06:19 PM) *

Looking for an original 914-4 tool kit. Send photos and price to jagalyn@gmail.com

Tool kits changed during the years. For the correct tool kit contents, specify year of car.

Thank you... 1973
914_7T3
These photos were taken from P914.com There is both an early and late tool kit for the '73 model year.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I was able to piece together one of these kits over time by checking this forum and EBay. It took four separate transactions, but I was able to secure all of the components.

Good Luck.
Larmo63
They went all out on that black plastic bag on the later lit.

Crap.
jdamiano
I also sourced all my missing pieces on eBay. I found a couple of the items were VW and found better pricing if I searched VW instead of Porsche. The Samba classifieds are also a great source.
jdamiano
The white screwdriver is the hardest part to get. There is one for sale in the Samba classifieds right now.
jdamiano
Waiting for my plane to board so I had time to kill. I was able to find all the tools for the 73 kit between Samba and EBay. Another note on 73. Came with two different manuals and 2 different kits. I matched my kit to the items listed in my owners manual.
jdamiano
There is a 73 owners manual at a great price on eBay right now if you need one to go with your kit.
jagalyn
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Oct 2 2018, 07:00 AM) *

The white screwdriver is the hardest part to get. There is one for sale in the Samba classifieds right now.

Thanks for the lead... I was able to purchase the white screwdriver.

The price on the owners manual is good... I already have a good one.

I appreciate the help.
914Sixer
The grey bag is a VW Type 3 bag.
914werke
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Oct 1 2018, 07:56 PM) *

Jeff did you find the rest of your kit ?
I have the late vers. available but w/the black handle.

smile.gif
jagalyn
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 17 2018, 05:22 PM) *

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Oct 1 2018, 07:56 PM) *

Jeff did you find the rest of you kit ?
I have the late vers. available but w/the black handle.

smile.gif

Yes. Thanks for reaching out. I was able to find the rest of the items. How much do you want for your set?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.