Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Headlight covers and eyebrow. Front and rear hinges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tyfighter123
Hey Guys, I am looking for a few parts as mine got stolen. I need them to be in great condition with no rust. I will be sand blasting them and getting them ready for paint. I need the following items

-both headlight covers
-both eyebrow pieces
-front hinge set
-rear hinge set
-rear deck lid.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Tyler
914werke
sad.gif Bummer
PM sent
@tyfighter123
bdstone914
QUOTE(tyfighter123 @ Oct 2 2018, 12:09 PM) *

Hey Guys, I am looking for a few parts as mine got stolen. I need them to be in great condition with no rust. I will be sand blasting them and getting them ready for paint. I need the following items

-both headlight covers
-both eyebrow pieces
-front hinge set
-rear hinge set
-rear deck lid.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Tyler

If you pay the shipping I will give you :
-both headlight covers
-both eyebrow pieces
-front hinge set
-rear hinge set

Bruce
bdstone914
got the eyebrows and headlight covers puled. Got to find the hinges. Do you need the shoulder bolts for the rear hinges ?

@tyfighter123
tyfighter123
Yes that would be great!

Thank you

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 3 2018, 08:46 AM) *

got the eyebrows and headlight covers puled. Got to find the hinges. Do you need the shoulder bolts for the rear hinges ?

@tyfighter123

bdstone914
Eyebrows, Covers and hinges will ship today.
Literati914
what strange things for someone to steal !! headlight covers and hinges from an uncommon car..It'd have to be another 914 owner, no? and the average 914 enthusiast strike me as not being the stealing types, for some reason. Crazy. Glad is working out for you with Bruce's generous offer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.