Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: New Speedster coming soon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Sexy! How much can I get for a kidney? beerchug.gif
altitude411
So shades.gif

Restoring faith in Porsche continuing to manufacture a semi-affordable limited production collector car for the future. unsure.gif

* idea.gif I'll sell both kidney's and live on dialysis twice a week
whitetwinturbo
Oscar............you would look good in that idea.gif
Andyrew
Some really nice details on that one.
billh1963
Unless you are Seinfeld, Leno or some other well heeled individual you will never get a crack at buying one. Sorry to burst your bubble. dry.gif

Kidney or no kidney lol-2.gif
GeorgeRud
It’s a no brainer for Porsche as they have enough well healed individuals (and flippers) that these will be instantly sold and then marked up.

However, they do look great and would be a wonderful toy in anyone’s garage.
eeyore
Unless you are Seinfeld, Leno or some other well heeled individual you will never get a crack at buying one. Sorry to burst your bubble. dry.gif

Kidney or no kidney lol-2.gif

My new plan:
Find well heeled Porsche-phile
Confirm Porsche-phile has same blood type
Befriend Porsche-phile
Convince Porsche-phile to purchase new speedster
Induce kidney failure in said Porsche-phile
Offer kidney

VOILA!
jfort
as much as I am an old petrol kind of guy, I like the electric one better
struckn
The new Speedster is really a nice looking Porsche, but to me I'm see a striking resemblance to the redesigned Boxster S ? Probably the Speedster has more performance, but it's not likely anyone of us could afford the limited run cost. [color=#000000]

Unobtanium-inc
So I can throw away the old ones now that a new one is coming out?
porschetub
QUOTE(struckn @ Oct 4 2018, 02:59 PM) *

The new Speedster is really a nice looking Porsche, but to me I'm see a striking resemblance to the redesigned Boxster S ? Probably the Speedster has more performance, but it's not likely anyone of us could afford the limited run cost. [color=#000000]

agree.gif shows little of the original and Porsche aren't showing too much heritage or imagination ,it would be possible to merge the 2 if the 20yr old designers had looked back a bit....really boring like all the limited edition cars they build over and over again ,time for them to build another every mans/budget Porsche like they used to now that would be a car people really want.
peteyd
@Unobtanium-inc

Save your 356 tubs boys. These chassis are coming in about 1 year.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
I could never afford this speedster so I'm working on finishing up my a 53 Pre A Bent Window Tribute ragtop. Spring 2019 popcorn[1].gif

Oscar

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
SixerJ
drooley.gif Now we’re talking Pete!

I’m afraid this and all the newer cars do absolutely nothing for me and clearly being fed too many Bratwursts in Stuttgart. Result, forever getting bigger and fatter
Andyrew
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Oct 4 2018, 02:46 PM) *

I could never afford this speedster so I'm working on finishing up my a 53 Pre A Bent Window Tribute ragtop. Spring 2019 popcorn[1].gif

Oscar

drooley.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 4 2018, 12:42 PM) *

Saw this at Ski Roundtop, it was very very impressive!
peteyd
@valcooscar who makes that one?

Pete
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 4 2018, 03:50 PM) *

@valcooscar who makes that one?

Pete

VintageMotorCars here in SoCal. My friend Greg's shop.

Oscar

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.