Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 1.8 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mjrrti
I am listing this car for a friend that is fighting cancer. I don't know a lot about it. He thinks it has the original engine and I know it is still fuel injected and runs but it needs work. The body is fairly straight, the interior is all there but needs work, and he thinks the lights all work. He says it has not been driven in a couple years and I have no idea about brakes or rust. He has it stored inside but not sure before he got it. It is located in Pinon Hills, Ca and he is there most of the time to show it. These pics are from last year. He is wanting to get $3000 OBO for it. I told him with limited pics and info I didn't think so but I told him I would post it for him and give it a go. He has a clean title on the car and will consider offers. If interested I can provide contact info for him. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
Pm sent
billh1963
Great price if the car is complete, mostly solid and has a FI engine!
Tdskip
I believe this car is now sold

(not to me)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.