Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914rubber.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I spoke with Mark today and he and Matt Whitesell have had a death in the family. Scott, who many of you know as the voice on the other end of the phone is deer hunting so he’s out of the picture.

The Whitesell’s have caused us all to have some pretty high expectations with how high they set the bar for such a small business.

My word is not official of course but, go ahead and put your order in, just don’t expect it to ship as quickly as it normally does.

Remember, family is first...
Chi-town
Family is always first.

My condolences to the family.
Mikey914
Thanks Rob,
Blake and Kate are in the shop, as well as Taylor in the mornings. Just gonna delay things coming in a day or two at most. We are a small business so this isnt something we could have planned for, it was pretty sudden.

Thanks
Mark
porschetub
Sorry to hear that Mark go well as best you can,hard times for sure,been there and know the situation ok....not easy,best wishes man.
rick 918-S
Sorry to read this Mark. Condolences
Matty900
Thank you Rob and all of our extended 914 family. Dad will be missed for sure, but we know that he's in a better place now. I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. At first I was bummed that I was not able to make the drive out to Red Rocks this year when we lost an employee at the foster care home. As it turns out I will be eternally grateful for the time that I got to spend with my dad caring for him.
You never know what life with throw at you. You just have to find the good.

Thanks for all of your warm wishes and support.

Matt Whitesell
PanelBilly
Sorry for your loss
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Oct 3 2018, 11:36 PM) *

Thank you Rob and all of our extended 914 family. Dad will be missed for sure, but we know that he's in a better place now. I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. At first I was bummed that I was not able to make the drive out to Red Rocks this year when we lost an employee at the foster care home. As it turns out I will be eternally grateful for the time that I got to spend with my dad caring for him.
You never know what life with throw at you. You just have to find the good.

Thanks for all of your warm wishes and support.

Matt Whitesell

Matt, Mark our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you grieve the loss of your dad, but thank you for sharing. I have been in that position and it was one of the hardest things ive ever had to experience. We are who we are mostly because of those who raised us, loved us, cared for us, taught us, and there is a Legacy that you carry and pass on to others: caring and serving others- that comes from your parents. Again, our prayers are with you ,

Phil
914werke
Condolences. Best to your family.
saigon71
Sorry to read this news. sad.gif

Sympathy goes out to the Whitesell family.
Cairo94507
Sincere condolences to you and your family. Losing a parent is hard.
BeatNavy
Condolences to the Whitesell family. Peace be with you.
Andyrew
sad.gif Very sorry to hear about this!
ValcoOscar
Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad 10 years ago and it’s not an easy thing to go through. Know your dad is watching from up above. We are all here for you Mark, Matt and entire Whitesell family.

Family is first.

Oscar
914_teener
I lost my mom this year.

My heartfelt condolences to your family Mark.
914Sixer
Best wishes for the entire family. The blessing was that it was quick and not lingering.
nine11speedster
Matt, very sorry to hear this. My condolences.

Carson
aharder
So sorry to hear this news. Condolences to the Family.

effutuo101
Sad to read this. Condolences to the family
76-914
So sorry for the loss of your father, guys. In life, nothing has been more devastating for me than losing my father. I'm sure it's no different for you. My Heart and my Prayers are with your entire family. sad.gif
sb914
Sorry for your loss. condolences to your family sad.gif
iankarr
My condolences to your family. I lost my dad 5 years ago and know how surreal it can be. They truly are in a better place and will always be with us in spirit.
simonjb
My personal condolences
RickS
Matt, it is good you could share the last days and say your goodbyes. To have been gone then would have forever bothered you. Loss is never easy but with time the good memories will prevail. My thoughts to you and your family
EdwardBlume
My sincere condolences Matt and family. The good ones stay with us always.
bigkensteele
So sorry for your loss. He was obviously a great man to have raised you two so well.
914-300Hemi
Mark and Matt,
Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with both of you and your family.
dgraves
May God bless your father, Matt and Mark, and comfort you in your loss.
AZBanks
Very Sorry for your loss.
don-6
sad.gif Sorry for your loss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.