Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Fall Foliage Drive this Sat Nov-3
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Wanted to see if any of you guy's n gal's were interested in a drive up the mountain to take in some fall foliage and maybe stop by the Oktoberfest in Lake Arrowhead. It might be fun to show some of our 914's at the event. Maybe take in a Brat, Hot Pretzel and beverage. This runs through Oct 28 and could even be run after the GnR morning event. Any interest or suggestions. I'm open. It's a great time of the year for a cruise! beerchug.gif
Larmo63
Sounds like fun, but will we get leaves on our cars?
76-914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 5 2018, 02:26 PM) *

Sounds like fun, but will we get leaves on our cars?

Yes, but their Organic! beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar
Kent...good going...I can't do it the weekend of G & R swap meet but I'm possibly open the following two weekends.
I do need to get the cobwebs out of my car, plus I've been spending too much time in my garage lately.

Let's discuss further.

Oscar
piratenanner.gif

olympic914.jpg irish914.jpg andy914.jpg aubergine914.jpg ravenna914.jpg fuchia914.jpg grasshopper914.jpg creamsicle914.jpg blue914.jpg betty914.jpg
76-914
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Oct 5 2018, 02:49 PM) *

Kent...good going...I can't do it the weekend of G & R swap meet but I'm possibly open the following two weekends.
I do need to get the cobwebs out of my car, plus I've been spending too much time in my garage lately.

Let's discuss further.

Oscar
piratenanner.gif

olympic914.jpg irish914.jpg andy914.jpg aubergine914.jpg ravenna914.jpg fuchia914.jpg grasshopper914.jpg creamsicle914.jpg blue914.jpg betty914.jpg

That might work better, @ValcoOscar . I'd have my bumpers back by then!
914-300Hemi
Sounds fun. Hopefully the 914 is off jack stands by then.
don-6
I'm interested. I will have to see if the date you choose works for me. beer3.gif
olsib914
Hmmm let me check my calendar...oh yeah retired now so...I will need to follow in my parts chaser Swede, 914 still in rehab state
Olsib914...yeah another Mike
whitetwinturbo
popcorn[1].gif beer3.gif popcorn[1].gif
Coondog
If the date works I am in. Lake Arrowhead is 45 minutes from my house.
SRS914
I’m interested.
Coondog
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 7 2018, 08:50 AM) *

Please note that parking in the Arrowhead Village is a bitch 24-7 365. With events going on it’s impossible.
76-914
QUOTE(Coondog @ Oct 7 2018, 10:04 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 7 2018, 08:50 AM) *

Please note that parking in the Arrowhead Village is a bitch 24-7 365. With events going on it’s impossible.

Noted. It’s about the drive anyway.
76-914
After a meeting of the minds @ G&R today it has been decided that the Saturday two weeks from now (NOV 3) would work for the majority. October Fest will have concluded but according to Coon Dog parking would have been a Royal PITA. Nonetheless, Arrowhead will still be a nice venue. Who knows, we may take in Big Bear as well. There is a Mobil Station 1/2 block W of the intersection of the 18 (aka Waterman) and the 210. Meet there at 9:00am. Plan on lunch/brunch once we're on top. As usual, I don't know the area and will defer the pick of eateries to anyone that knows the area.
76-914
Short notice! I decided to forgo the Cone Zone Event for Octoberfest. Easy decision for me. Either destination is the same drive time, for me. One is in LA traffic the other is in the mountains. I've not attended an Octoberfest in years whereas I've seen all of the cars and drivers that will attend the Cone Zone event. Anyway, Cesar and I are meeting up at 10:30 Saturday at the McDonalds, 4210 Highland Ave, Highland, CA 92346 which is at the base of the mountain. We'll drive up to the Octoberfest in Big Bear. Yeah, I changed that, too! The Arrowhead Octoberfest ended last week. Anyone else that wants to tag along is welcome.
phatnine11
Bump!
914_teener
QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Nov 1 2018, 10:27 AM) *

Bump!

Got a nephew who is getting married.

Have fun, it will be nice up there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.