Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 914 w/EZ30 & Suby 5-speed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
michael7810
72 914

NO AFFILIATION - Located in Phoenix. VIN in the database used to belong to member @BIGKAT_83

Looks like a decent car for the price based solely on the add and supplied videos. PM if you want any local help
Chi-town
Well now I know what my car will be worth when it's done
miketeener
just called, its sold...
michael7810
That was quick, it just posted yesterday.
gereed75
Forgot how nice that car is. Really nice build Bigkat!
flmont
how much did it sell for add is gone also
BIGKAT_83
It was priced at $12k. That was a great
Price. That's what I sold it for 4 years ago and we all know how much the prices of 14's have gone up since then.
76-914
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Oct 7 2018, 09:38 AM) *

Price. That's what I sold it for 4 years ago and we all know how much the prices of 14's have gone up since then.

That was a damned nice build @BIGKAT_83 . Did that one have AC Bob? Might be the reason it was offered up! beerchug.gif
michael7810
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 7 2018, 03:59 PM) *

QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Oct 7 2018, 09:38 AM) *

That was a damned nice build @BIGKAT_83 . Did that one have AC Bob? Might be the reason it was offered up! beerchug.gif

No AC, heat or fresh air ventilation. If it had those I would have been very interested.
Chris H.
Yes that's a great car. Very well balanced and fun to drive. Would be easy to add heat and A/C. Maybe the new owner will show up here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.