Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quilt - 914 events
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So I have a bunch of event shirts from years past. I was talking with mom about how much this stupid little car we all love has been a big part of my life. I pulled out all these shirts and mom asked what I was going to do with them. some I have extras of, others I, um have out grown sad.gif so she suggested making a quilt.

Gave her the shirts and a few months later she gave me this. Now you have to understand that she is 90, has developed bad arthritis in her hands, and her vision is not the best anymore. Very hard for her to see to sew. I will cherish this for as long as I live. Not only because of the 914 content, but I know how much she struggled to make it.

Love you mom! wub.gif

My 914
A lotta love went into that quilt. Keep it, treasure it, pass it on one day. It's beautiful.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(My 914 @ Oct 6 2018, 10:00 PM) *

A lotta love went into that quilt. Keep it, treasure it, pass it on one day. It's beautiful.

agree.gif I know. I really don't think she understands how much this means to me.
mobymutt
Amazing in so many ways!
Larmo63
Wow, that's really cool.

What a nice mommy you have!
Krieger
That is really cool!
ValcoOscar
agree.gif

Coolest story of repurposing 914 tee shirt's.
Millon dollar quilt for sure.

first.gif

Oscar
sb914
That will keep you warm inside and out.
Cairo94507
That is very very cool. Great work. beerchug.gif
76-914
Priceless wub.gif beerchug.gif
worn
Thanks for showing off her work. I miss my mom every day.
billh1963
Family treasure for sure. It's amazing what moms will do for their children.

I hope you did something extra nice for her!
Jamie
What a good Mom, and you can be wrapped in her love for a very long time! wub.gif
914-300Hemi
Very cool. shades.gif
whitetwinturbo
..................that's love hearts.gif
wes
Memories on memories with personal love for sure very cool forever art piece!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.