Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ot 356 parts value
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
Dad wants to sell his 356 parts to fund the 914 project. I looked all of the parts on ebay and looks like some good value but that is ebay. Most of the parts are off a 356B some later C parts..any idea who maybe interested in it all and a true value or is eBay our best friend?

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
eBay if you want top dollar
mb911
The porsche weld sign dad made 15 years ago and thought he may want to weld.. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mb911
The porsche weld sign dad made 15 years ago and thought he may want to weld.. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mb911
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Check on the 356 Registry as to what they are selling for.
Tom_T
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 7 2018, 06:03 AM) *

Check on the 356 Registry as to what they are selling for.

agree.gif

Ben - You or your Dad can probably list & sell them on there too, similar to the classifieds on here. That way you'll hit the primary market - 356 owners.

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
JmuRiz
I’d say the registry is best to get them to a proper owner.

Are all the parts he has posted?
I’m in need of and electric tach (some C models had them), a set of speaker grills, some interior luggage straps and spare tire strap.
RickS
Sold a ton of B parts on EBay a few years back and did fine. Everything sold except a pair of front slightly cracked behive lights The Registry is a good place if parts are in excellent condition. Lessor quality might be be sold OBO.
mb911
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Oct 7 2018, 12:02 PM) *

I’d say the registry is best to get them to a proper owner.

Are all the parts he has posted?
I’m in need of and electric tach (some C models had them), a set of speaker grills, some interior luggage straps and spare tire strap.

I don't think he has much left besides this stuff. I know he has some new parts. Probably will do eBay as he doesnt have much money so this will really have an impact on his build of the 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.