Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Source for the correct metric interior screws?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
db9146
I've gone looking for some fresh hardware (screws, etc.) for the interior and all I can find is the garden variety #8 and #10 chrome screws which are not the correct size.

Has anyone found a source for metric interior screws, etc.?

xperu
QUOTE(db9146 @ Oct 8 2018, 02:57 PM) *

I've gone looking for some fresh hardware (screws, etc.) for the interior and all I can find is the garden variety #8 and #10 chrome screws which are not the correct size.

online Automobile Atlanta has I think what you want. Their online catalog breaks out every nut and bolt by size and application. Mike
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes we have all of that as well as a complete hardware kit for the exterior and interior of the car all clearly labeled. I put it together myself sitting with the Wurth Winter guy for hours pouring over the original Porsche 914 factory parts books until I had every one. THEN had to identify the shape and size from my memory to make sure that they were correct. ( I did have fun doing it, comes in three organized plastic bins)

QUOTE(xperu @ Oct 8 2018, 01:56 PM) *

QUOTE(db9146 @ Oct 8 2018, 02:57 PM) *

online Automobile Atlanta has I think what you want. Their online catalog breaks out every nut and bolt by size and application. Mike
76-914
Bel Metric. You'll need to look up each in the PET manual for exact size before ordering. beerchug.gif
raynekat
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 8 2018, 04:17 PM) *

Bel Metric. You'll need to look up each in the PET manual for exact size before ordering. beerchug.gif

I also have used BelMetric for a lot of the fasteners on my car.
Great products and normally super quick shipping/delivery.

But you do have to know the sizes you are looking for.... tongue.gif
Mike Bellis
Call that crazy girly in Oklahoma... poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.