Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QuickJack on Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
913B
I read from another forum they are on sale and delivered for $1099.99 from Costco.

They are $1365 on the QuickJack site.

I remember a member's thread, these are same model he upgraded to.

If you can find it in a store save another $100

https://www.costco.com/QuickJack-5%2c000-LB....100460313.html

beerchug.gif
iankarr
Great price. I have the 5000 SLX. Here’s a video showing setup and lifting a 914...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80_ymI9IPk
Mueller
Bummer, my store didn't have it and I don't have the time to go to another store...so I ordered it that price....should be here next week.

Now to see if I can get some OT at work!
914_teener
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 12 2018, 12:28 PM) *

Bummer, my store didn't have it and I don't have the time to go to another store...so I ordered it that price....should be here next week.

Now to see if I can get some OT at work!

Funny this came up.

When at Rennsport NAPA had a booth for 1250 for the same unit.

We said we would think about it.

That night while having a beer at a hotel we saw in at Costco online for 1054.

Mueller
I showed the wife the quick jack at Rennsport , I was supposed to see how that price compared to Pelicans and I forgot all it.

She liked the idea of getting it from Costco , helped by using our card too.
flmont
how high can they lift a car,..?? 2 FT.
Mueller
QUOTE(flmont @ Oct 12 2018, 04:24 PM) *

how high can they lift a car,..?? 2 FT.

(A) Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 75 mm
(B) Platform lifting height (frame only): 17.6” / 447 mm
© Platform lifting height (with small rubber block): 18.4” / 467 mm
(D) Platform lifting height (with tall rubber block): 19.2” / 487 mm
(E) Platform lifting height (with stacked rubber blocks): 21” / 533 mm
(F) Frame width: 11” / 278 mm
(G) Rubber lift block position - max. spread: 60” / 1,524 mm
(H) Rubber lift block position - min. spread: 29.5” / 749 mm
(I) Overall frame length: 70” / 1,778 mm
913B
They are on clearance if you can find it at your local Costco.

$699.97 Be sure to use your Costco Visa to get 2% back.

I was ready to bite when they were at $900 but this is fantastic.

I finally got one piratenanner.gif Just a year later

Good Luck !
iankarr
wow. might be worth getting another at that price.
fixer34
Online is showing $1200, do you have to go to the store and ask if it is on clearance?
913B
Online won't show the clearance price. Just call your local Costco and ask them to check if they have in the item # 1268102 in stock and confirm the selling price.

If your store doesn't have it, ask the person to check other stores.
Then call the other store that has it just to be sure before driving there.

first.gif
drem914
QUOTE(913B @ Nov 7 2019, 05:04 PM) *

Online won't show the clearance price. Just call your local Costco and ask them to check if they have in the item # 1268102 in stock and confirm the selling price.

first.gif

Thanks for the heads up
fixer34
QUOTE(913B @ Nov 7 2019, 07:04 PM) *

first.gif

No joy. Called my local store, they said none in stock in any stores in the Midwest.
Coondog
Just called my local COSTCO, 5 in stock at clearance price. Will be there when they open.

Thanks for the hot tip.
fixer34
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 7 2019, 07:57 PM) *

Just called my local COSTCO, 5 in stock at clearance price. Will be there when they open.

Thanks for the hot tip.

My daughter lives in San Diego, maybe west coast has better stock, but I'm guessing shipping from CA to IL wouldn't be cheap.
Coondog
Got mine and car is up. Now to figure out my shifting issues

Click to view attachment
mountainroads
QUOTE(913B @ Nov 7 2019, 06:04 PM) *

first.gif

Unfortunately, no longer in-stock at *any* locations, at least in the greater Seattle area. Don't know if that's true for rest of country. Rep told me only online has it now and they are completely separate, so online price you see is price you pay. She noticed the bargain price, but that was only so could clear existing in-store stock.

- MR
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 8 2019, 01:27 PM) *

Click to view attachment

wow sir Greg! you just got the lift this morning after costco open at 10am and now u got it assembled and lift ur car already. Now time to find that cone screw somewhere! hehehe hope just the screw!
fixer34
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 8 2019, 03:27 PM) *

Click to view attachment

How big are the boxes and about how much does it weigh?
G e o r g e
I called 4 stores and each one said they were out but gave me the next closest that had 4 or 5 in the system and with in 5 min they were gone. But I found 1 store that sold me the floor model for 550.00 aktion035.gif so 40 min on the phone paid off.
Coondog
Would guess about 150 pds total. box’s were 70 inches long, 2 long one small one.
913B
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Nov 8 2019, 06:12 PM) *

I called 4 stores and each one said they were out but gave me the next closest that had 4 or 5 in the system and with in 5 min they were gone. But I found 1 store that sold me the floor model for 550.00 aktion035.gif so 40 min on the phone paid off.

I found a closer store but only had the floor model. I ask for a discount but she said it was on clearance already. You win some and loose some. Good for you in getting even better price. beerchug.gif

Cheers
fixer34
Just called San Diego store and they are sold out, none in that area either. So if you find some, get while you can. If your funds allow, buy them out and I'm sure more than one person here would take it.
Coondog
When I went to the Victorville Costco all 5 were bound to a pallet way up in the rafters.
After they got them down they wanted me to buy them all because they were to freaking heavy to move around.
Had I known the demand I guess I should have. The store manager told me the only time they sell them is when there discounted.
ndfrigi
If I got a budget for it, I will grab one here in our costco cypress or fullerton or at Long beach. i think there is around 5 costco within my area.
dt4
£1030 in the UK
drem914
Still one left in Huntington Beach. while I was there getting mine, someone else was getting one also and that left one up on shelf in the back. Hurry, if you want it.
fiacra
QUOTE(drem914 @ Nov 9 2019, 11:17 AM) *

Still one left in Huntington Beach. while I was there getting mine, someone else was getting one also and that left one up on shelf in the back. Hurry, if you want it.

None available locally in the SF Bay Area. Checked with customer service this morning.
913B
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 8 2019, 04:27 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Hi Coongdog,
Did you have to buy 2.1 quarts or just 2 quart of fluid was sufficient?
The manual says hydraulic fluid or ATF is suitable.
Just wondering before heading out to the auto parts store.

Thanks
Coondog
Used about 2.5. Once the lines fill up you need to add more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.