Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parting 1970 911 t
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
injunmort
parting 1970 911t. doing a conversion, so no engine, gauges, suspension. complete decent interior, complete sportomatic (pump, oil lines, linkage shifter and petal cluster, etc) some decent body panels, doors, glass, and floor repair panels. also, 71/73 914 parts. let me know needs before ebay. thank you.
bdstone914
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 13 2018, 06:17 AM) *

parting 1970 911t. doing a conversion, so no engine, gauges, suspension. complete decent interior, complete sportomatic (pump, oil lines, linkage shifter and petal cluster, etc) some decent body panels, doors, glass, and floor repair panels. also, 71/73 914 parts. let me know needs before ebay. thank you.

Are you saying that the engine, gauges and suspension are not for sale ?
If the rear suspension is for sale I would be interested in the rear hubs, e brake parts and stub axles, and trans out put flanges. Pedal cluster depending on what you want for it and its condition.
The 911 Early S registry is a better place for most of those parts.
Bruce
tweet
Do you have the exterior driver door handle?
injunmort
I have the whole car, not yet dismantled. the car is a sportomatic, so I would like to keep the whole system together. I plan on using most of the front and rear suspension in the conversion. I will check on door handle.
tweet
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 13 2018, 11:00 AM) *

I have the whole car, not yet dismantled. the car is a sportomatic, so I would like to keep the whole system together. I plan on using most of the front and rear suspension in the conversion. I will check on door handle.

Okay, I am interested in the door handle, maybe the whole lock set depending on condition/price, thanks.
-Dan
Earthygirls3
looking for 1970 911 front seats and 914 steering wheel?
Thanks, Mark
Freezin 914
QUOTE(Earthygirls3 @ Jan 22 2019, 10:34 AM) *

looking for 1970 911 front seats and 914 steering wheel?
Thanks, Mark

I have a wheel if you still need one...
Ferg
H4 headlights or sugarscoups?

How is the Dash?

What seats are in it?

TIA
Ferg beerchug.gif
flyer86d
I am looking for a right door window glass that is securit-f color. It is the light green tint.

Charlie
type47fan
I'm interested in the complete steering column w/ turn/wiper switches, ignition switch w/ key, clam shells, etc.

Thanks
72914wrx
Looking for front and back glass. Kdavisfarms917@gmail.com
shoguneagle
Do you have a late model side shifter transmission for 914? Have a need for one that is in good condition.

Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.