Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great show on LI today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
2nd annual Driven to America in Old Westbury. Probably 250 x 911s and 356s, but nice to see the 914s represented. The orange one is Gaspare’s car...a monster.

Click to view attachment
horizontally-opposed
Really wanted to come out to this show, but Rennsport + two trips to the East Coast has me thinking there are too many Porsche events these days (gasp...can there be such a thing??).

Would love to see more pics. Digging the white car on cookie cutters. Maybe it's the black bumpers and US lenses, but there's something very "right" or factory about it, like a 1973.5 911T-ish 914-6. I dig it. What's perhaps even crazier is I am liking the late steel wheels. Also something very cool about these when everything else is right, and that green is killer.
Porschef
WTH

I had no idea about this... dry.gif

Was out catching sea bass and green bonita

Cool lookin' show

F Jackie
pete000
More pics of the orange GT please !
rgalla9146
Dooooooh !
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda !
Too beat from three days running around Hershey
iankarr
Ha! F Timmy too.

I just found out about it on Thursday. Posted here on the world but no responses.

Here’s another shot of gaspare’s car (gaswerks is his garage). Used to work at rennsport before going out on his own. Amazing guy. Beautiful job on this car. RS motor...

Click to view attachment
bretth
Damn I was just across the sound in CT. If I had planned better could have taken the ferry down there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.