Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/WTT 250-300lbs springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yeahmag
I'm hanging the inside front wheel a little bit more than I want to and have a bit of roll-over oversteer in the rear. I'm looking to ideally work a trade, but I'm happy to buy outright too (remember, these are only $65 new, yes I am that cheap).

I currently have a 2.5" ID, 225lb, 8" spring. I'm looking for a 7"-8" spring between 250-300lbs.

driving.gif
TravisNeff
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Oct 15 2018, 09:37 PM) *

I'm hanging the inside front wheel a little bit more than I want to and have a bit of roll-over oversteer in the rear. I'm looking to ideally work a trade, but I'm happy to buy outright too (remember, these are only $65 new, yes I am that cheap).

I currently have a 2.5" ID, 225lb, 8" spring. I'm looking for a 7"-8" spring between 250-300lbs.

driving.gif

Aaron, I have hypercoil 2.5 id springs for the koni coilover threaded perch. They are 10" and 250lbs. I would do another swap with you if you want. I wouldn't be able to get the springs out until this weekend though.

Travis
TravisNeff
This is a reference pic of a 150lb spring I used to run, this is why I think it is 10" tall for the 250lb set
yeahmag
Thanks, Travis! Unfortunately my threaded perches are such that even an 8" is technically too long.
TravisNeff
Alright.. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.