Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 95 Camaro Heater Hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mharrison
I've got a 95 Camaro (my son's) that needs new heater hoses. The existing hoses have a metal section of pipe that runs inbetween the passenger side header and the strut tower. I assume this is due to heat problems. The deal is:

The line is made like a hydraulic line with a hose collar crimped around the pipe. Anybody know anything about this? It looks like I could cut this off and put a hose onto the pipe with a clamp. It also looks like (from the websites) that the replacement hoses are intended to do just that. They show no metal sections.

Any comments, words of wisdom, been there done that?

And before you guys get started....... If I could have found a 914 in this condition (looks and runs like new) for $3000, that is what he'd be driving!
Brett W
DAYCO sells a replacement that has that crimped section on it. You may have a hard time finding one in stock though. If you can't find one let me know I may be able to help you out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.