Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 350 SBC Corvette Aluminum heads, Corvette Eng. Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
So, there is the cleaned new bearings, 86 roller cam, cast iron block. The rebuilt Aluminum factory 86 or 87 D port heads. Edderback as new intake manifold, a distributor with plug wires, a Holly carburetor this is an 86 Corvette roller rocker cam Eng. Just change the cam to a high performance cut and you can and you will get 350hp out of it. Or just put it back together and get 225 or so.

These parts where going into my v8 car and I decided to go a different way and buy a dyno tuned 500hp built crate Eng. On stand pre-run and tuned with Fuel Injection.

Use some of the parts to save weight on you cast iron head 350 or build this boy up.

$1,200 for all of it or $500 for the heads.

I know our rules on pricing. Please give me a break as do not want to price each part on here. Please let me know if you are interested in any of it.

It is in Inglewood and not sure what we would do for shipping but let’s see what we have. Anyway, shipping will at cost. Could put it on pallet and ship as one group.

Plus I have Pan and Corvette covers. Bolts and

Thanks,

Bob BurtonClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=671
250]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=671254]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Chi-town
QUOTE(burton73 @ Oct 16 2018, 03:06 PM) *

These parts where going into my v8 car and I decided to go a different way and buy a dyno tuned 500hp built crate Eng. On stand pre-run and tuned with Fuel Injection

You're still going to need to get the system re-tuned as the load on an engine dyno is not going to be the same as in your car, not to mention unless they used CA/AZ/NV blend 91 octane there will be issues there also. Even the GM E-Rod engine takes a little finessing for CA fuel.
burton73
Well this really is not the place for this but the new engine will have a Holly EFI and it is pretty much self-tune. I will pay for breaking it in at the Eng. factory and dyno tune.

Anyway, this is not the case for my parts. CA

Bob B

burton73
BUMP for a great aluminum head, Roller Lifter Corvette ENG.

Bob B

icon_bump.gif
burton73
icon_bump.gif Lighten up your V8 car Corvette Roller camect

Bob B
burton73
icon_bump.gif

Good for a V8 conversion. Lots of parts for the 350.

Bob B
burton73
icon_bump.gif

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.