Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Found All parts - thanks board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
1970-1914
Hi,

I am looking for:

Found - thanks Greg - 1 complete set of the panels that go on the dash face - these are the ones that get the vinyl glued to them. (Early dash no vents)

Chrome trim ring that goes around the vent/heater controls

Aftermarket steering wheel hub for 1970-1971 steering column - momo preferred but what do you have? Might buy complete with a steering wheel if required.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(1970-1914 @ Oct 17 2018, 05:03 PM) *

Hi,

I am looking for:

1 complete set of the panels that go on the dash face - these are the ones that get the vinyl glued to them. (Early dash no vents)

Aftermarket steering wheel hub for 1970-1971 steering column - momo preferred but what do you have? Might buy complete with a steering wheel if required.

I have a set of dash panels for the early 4 cylinder cars. They may need a bit of straightening but they are usable. Pay shipping and they are yours. I won't be back in Portland until Saturday. I may be able to pick them up then. Let me know if you are interested.

Greg
1970-1914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Oct 18 2018, 10:22 AM) *

QUOTE(1970-1914 @ Oct 17 2018, 05:03 PM) *

Hi,

I am looking for:

1 complete set of the panels that go on the dash face - these are the ones that get the vinyl glued to them. (Early dash no vents)

I have a set of dash panels for the early 4 cylinder cars. They may need a bit of straightening but they are usable. Pay shipping and they are yours. I won't be back in Portland until Saturday. I may be able to pick them up then. Let me know if you are interested.

Greg

Thanks Greg - PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.