Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Header / Exhaust System
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bgegel
I am looking to upgrade header and exhaust system, located in San Antonio, TX. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. --- Brian
abes914
One of the best and a member here is tangerine racing. It’s just out of my budget and my engine is not ready for it yet
http://www.tangerineracing.com/tangerineheaders.htm

Also msds also a member here. Also a great header system
Msds

A couple more local member but it’s slipping my head
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(bgegel @ Oct 18 2018, 01:38 PM) *

I am looking to upgrade header and exhaust system, located in San Antonio, TX. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. --- Brian

You can also try:

Dave @

triadwest@comcast.net

tel 360-280-6855
Rand
Budget?
Driver174
If you are wanting performance, the Tangerine Racing exhaust system definitely works.

I have Chris’s racing exhaust on my /4 - 2.0 and am very happy with it. It is the smallest diameter tube header that he offers, and my engine never quits pulling up to rev limiter of 6800 rpm.

JIM
bgegel
That is the magical question. I am debating between MSDS and Tangerine. I have the $$$ for either, but where do I put my resources. I have several projects for the car. Thanks.

QUOTE(Rand @ Oct 19 2018, 12:16 PM) *

Budget?

mepstein
QUOTE(bgegel @ Oct 20 2018, 10:13 AM) *

That is the magical question. I am debating between MSDS and Tangerine. I have the $$$ for either, but where do I put my resources. I have several projects for the car. Thanks.

QUOTE(Rand @ Oct 19 2018, 12:16 PM) *

Budget?

I think with tangerine, you can buy the whole package while msds is just the headers. Both are outstanding vendors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.