Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Riviera Wheels - set of 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
joint-chiefs-of-stuff
Nice set of four 914 Riviera Wheels. All in very good used condition. No outer rim edge flaws or nicks.
Marked 15 X 4.5, rim width measures 5.5 inches, offset measures a bit over 4 inches hub mounting surface to rim.
Includes 3 Supreme Wheel center cones, 16 lug bolts, and 4 Porsche crest valve stem caps. See photos.

$250 o.b.o. plus shipping, paid via PayPal.

Thanks!

Brad Sokol
bfsokol@yahoo.com
Text, email are best. But feel free to leave a voice message.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=671
481]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=671485]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=671489]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
thelogo
screwy.gif av-943.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(thelogo @ Oct 18 2018, 07:23 PM) *

screwy.gif av-943.gif

Wow logo, that was real constructive criticism. screwy.gif
Chi-town
But he didn't comment on pricing stirthepot.gif lol-2.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Oct 19 2018, 04:28 PM) *

screwy.gif av-943.gif

No that's normal,however 4.5"...didn't know they made them in that size,someone correct me.
euro911
I'll have to popcorn[1].gif
914_teener
QUOTE(porschetub @ Oct 18 2018, 09:38 PM) *

screwy.gif av-943.gif

No that's normal,however 4.5"...didn't know they made them in that size,someone correct me.

I'll comment constructively for the seller

I had "Rivs" on my car for many years without the proper backset. The tires rubbed but they were 205's with pulled fenders. So really no problem.

If the stamp is 4.5 for the backset and not the rims width then they are the correct backset for a 914. It is hard to tell from the pictures but, it appears they are the correct backset.

So it would be helpful for the seller to take a tape measure across the width of the rim to affirm the size.

And I'll assure everyone that it is no laughing matter if I was the seller.

Hopes this helps the OP sell their rims.

Chris914n6
^^ 15x4.5 is wheel size. No offset stamp seen.

Stock wheels are 15x5.5 et40, so finding a buyer on a 914 forum will be tough. I'd put them on SAMBA as a VW wheel and do some more pricing research. $500 is stock Fuchs range....
joint-chiefs-of-stuff
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 19 2018, 03:08 PM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Oct 18 2018, 09:38 PM) *

screwy.gif av-943.gif

I'll comment constructively for the seller

I had "Rivs" on my car for many years without the proper backset. The tires rubbed but they were 205's with pulled fenders. So really no problem.

If the stamp is 4.5 for the backset and not the rims width then they are the correct backset for a 914. It is hard to tell from the pictures but, it appears they are the correct backset.

So it would be helpful for the seller to take a tape measure across the width of the rim to affirm the size.

And I'll assure everyone that it is no laughing matter if I was the seller.

Hopes this helps the OP sell their rims.

Thanks Teener, appreciate this advice! I hope the photos below show properly: a wheel width measure and a backset measure (a bit more that 4 in.) from hub mating surface up to a folding ruler sitting on the wheel rim.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
euro911
Yeah, those are standard VW, Bug, Ghia Squareback, etc.

agree.gif ... I'd place an ad on the Samba site. I've sold several sets of Rivieras and 8-spoke Empis with the VW offset there over the years, however, you might have them for a while ... a set of 4 brand new ones sell for about $400.

GLWTS
thelogo
https://youtu.be/zhxayTf1vVs

I APOLOGIZE IM WAY OUTTA LINE
Coondog
QUOTE(thelogo @ Oct 19 2018, 07:42 PM) *

I mean do empi wheels go for 500 used

Sorry but i just cant help myself beer3.gif

This link should be added to classifieds rules

https://youtu.be/zhxayTf1vVs

Here’s a good rule for you.

# If you don’t have anything constructive to say then Shut The Fuck Up....
rhodyguy
Exactly.
joint-chiefs-of-stuff
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.