Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb collapsable 15" spare tire 911/944/928?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I need a 15" tire for my 15 " fuch spare.. I would take a wheel and tire if need be but only need a good tire.

Thanks
rgalla9146
QUOTE(mb911 @ Oct 18 2018, 06:09 PM) *

I need a 15" tire for my 15 " fuch spare.. I would take a wheel and tire if need be but only need a good tire.

Thanks

Hey Ben I'm doing the same thing.
Have you seen how the space saver is removed from the temp wheel ?
I'm curious how this is done.
Install too.
TIA
Rory
mepstein
Pump it up and then remove. A good tire guy won’t have a problem. Install is harder. Takes a really experienced tire guy. I think our guy puts it on the back first so it doesn’t scuff the front. Tons of tire lube.
Cairo94507
Maybe check with Harvey Weidman on this issue. I know he is the one mounting my space-saver spare on my refinished deep six wheel. beerchug.gif
burton73
The problem is I cannot find a company that makes these new.

I have gotten a number of them over the years and changed the wheel from Steel to forged aluminum Fuchs.

I did find one on eBay that was new just NOS in 16inches That is going on #41.

The guy I got the 16 inch space saver from on EBay said he had just trashed 6 of them. They were long gone

Keep looking on Ebay as one new one may come in. If used you still have to get them removed.

Bob B
mepstein
There are tons of them around but they are tough to sell because the shipping will usually cost equal to the $50-75 you get for the wheel and tire.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.