Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (FS) Ansa mufflers no exhaust leak
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lwells8433
I purchased a 1973 Porsche 914 1.7l to restore. Initially I was going to keep the motor
So I spent the money for it running after sitting for 30 years. The exhaust sounds absolutely amazing no dents anywhere chrome is in amazing shape. The other parts have rust color but can be cleaned off. Just surface rust really just the color. This exhaust is absolutely in amazing shape. But I needed to going the 2.0L route and can’t use this exhaust anymore 250obo located in Orange County California
mepstein
Used Ansa and Monza exhaust usually go for $40-50. Like our cars, they rust from the inside out.
lwells8433
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 20 2018, 12:58 PM) *

Used Ansa and Monza exhaust usually go for $40-50. Like our cars, they rust from the inside out.

As I stated the exhaust is in amazing shape. As far as 40-50 dollars, the manufacture does not produce this exhaust anymore and if you can find one for 40 dollars it’s probably not all together, has holes or you need to restore it. I have never seen this exhaust for $40. I have seen one other ansa exhaust for sale for $350 and it was in pretty bad shape. If your interested in purchasing we can talk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.