Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: **SOLD**76 914 2.0 Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tailwind22
Pair of factory heat exchangers from a 76 914 2.0. $75 plus actual shipping costs.
tailwind22
ttt
mepstein
best looking pair of late HE's I've ever seen.
914werke
blink.gif Oxymoron?
mepstein
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 25 2018, 11:31 AM) *

blink.gif Oxymoron?

Sort of but as more and more people want original cars, these would be nice to have just sitting on the shelf.
JeffBowlsby
I will take them for the price of shipping only. LMK.
tailwind22
If they don't sell here for $75 they will head to ebay at a higher price and if still unsold they will head to my scrap metal bin. I had hoped I was paying it forward by offering them here at a reasonable price.
mepstein
There is a limited buyer pool for these. 5 or 6 days is probably not enough time. eBay might work better due to the larger buyer pool.
rhodyguy
$75 doesn't go very far towards the boxing time, the time suck on the shipping quote and gas and time for the round trip to the nearest shipping location. Almost giving the parts away. No good deed goes unpunished.
tailwind22
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 27 2018, 10:47 AM) *

$75 doesn't go very far towards the boxing time, the time suck on the shipping quote and gas and time for the round trip to the nearest shipping location. Almost giving the parts away. No good deed goes unpunished.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.