Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad's old shop, Part #2 ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
i met with the landlord today to nail down the details to take over the lease on brads old shop ...

i will meet with him again next friday to sign the lease and hand over some $$$ ...

i'll be emailing all of you guys that were interested in sharing the shop.
i think it would be a good idea to all meet before next friday and talk throught how this is all going to work out.

i will be needing some $$$ from you guys soon as well. smile.gif

boldblue.gif Andy
McMark
I'm glad this is going through. That is a nice place with a lot of good features. If only there were more food options close by though. burger.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (McMark @ Jun 17 2005, 05:54 PM)
I'm glad this is going through. That is a nice place with a lot of good features. If only there were more food options close by though. burger.gif

what's wrong with real mexican food?

chowtime.gif Andy
jr91472
tex-mex please......the real stuff is too good for you chowtime.gif
vortrex
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 17 2005, 05:00 PM)
I'm glad this is going through.  That is a nice place with a lot of good features.  If only there were more food options close by though.  :burger:

chowtime.gif Andy

la hacienda is pretty good mexican, if that's not the one you are referring to. should be close to the shop if brad's old place is near HPH.
SirAndy
QUOTE (vortrex @ Jun 17 2005, 06:20 PM)
la hacienda is pretty good mexican, if that's not the one you are referring to. should be close to the shop if brad's old place is near HPH.

don't remember the name, right next to HPH, no one speaks english and the food is real (no taco-bell crapola) ...

yum!
boldblue.gif Andy
Joe Bob
I sincerely hope that you wore your dress combat boots and pressed the camoflage shorts.....you need to present a presentable figure of sophistication when trying to impress...... cool_shades.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE ("*" @ Jun 17 2005, 06:54 PM)
I sincerely hope that you wore your dress combat boots and pressed the camoflage shorts.....

sure did ...

also, the landlord is a fellow german, which helped quite a bit ...
biggrin.gif Andy
ematulac
Nice. Maybe if we have the 'big one,' and it squishes SF and LA closer together, I'd be interested in sharing the shop too. wink.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 17 2005, 08:00 PM)
I'm glad this is going through.  That is a nice place with a lot of good features.  If only there were more food options close by though.  :burger:

chowtime.gif Andy

not a DAMN thing... Carne guisada, napolitos, lengua and menudo(not the band either) is good stuff man! chowtime.gif
McMark
I didn't find a place around there that I liked very much. The place down the street had a little too much language barrier for me. And sometimes I felt like I was walking in and they were closed. unsure.gif Too much work for a burrito. The truck down the street that Louis always went to was better and cheaper. Still not high on my list of favorite mexican places, but not bad either.
GWN7
QUOTE (McMark @ Jun 17 2005, 04:54 PM)

A BBQ, case of frozen patties....all you need to do is remember to bring buns wink.gif biggrin.gif
Rand
Now you're talkin. Get a little gas grill/bbq at the shop and do some killer burgers! And some occassional steaks........ mmmmm.... maybe the locals will start asking for YOUR menu...

drunk.gif
Gint
That taqueria next to HPH is AWESOME! Shar and I sat there on the curb once eating tacos and drinkin Coronas. Waiting for Brad of course... rolleyes.gif
vortrex
QUOTE (McMark @ Jun 17 2005, 07:31 PM)
I didn't find a place around there that I liked very much. The place down the street had a little too much language barrier for me. And sometimes I felt like I was walking in and they were closed. unsure.gif Too much work for a burrito. The truck down the street that Louis always went to was better and cheaper. Still not high on my list of favorite mexican places, but not bad either.

try la hacienda at the corner of bay (parallel to spring) and 2nd. much less of a language barrier and still real mexican. used to eat there a lot when I work at excite@home since it was next door.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.