Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not a barn find, but it's in a hanger
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Grelber
Had a customer tell me about a '75 sitting in a local hanger. Vin # 4752901551. 1.8L w/ Webers, backdated chrome bumpers, and Pedrini's. Per the owner, it runs and the trans has been gone through, with a new clutch. Paint code is 97A, and it has had a cheap respray. Battery tray is gone, but it doesn't look too bad for rust. Couldn't get to the rockers.

The guy just wants it gone, and would probably take $1,500. for it. PM me if you want the contact info.
Chi-town
Send me some info please
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Oct 24 2018, 10:10 AM) *

Send me some info please

Chi-town

Great...if you get it I have a reasonable transporter that comes to SoCal from that area weekly.

Let me know..

Oscar
SirAndy
QUOTE(Grelber @ Oct 24 2018, 10:08 AM) *
Had a customer tell me about a '75 sitting in a local hanger. Vin # 4752901551. 1.8L w/ Webers, backdated chrome bumpers, and Pedrini's. Per the owner, it runs and the trans has been gone through, with a new clutch. Paint code is 97A, and it has had a cheap respray. Battery tray is gone, but it doesn't look too bad for rust. Couldn't get to the rockers.
The guy just wants it gone, and would probably take $1,500. for it. PM me if you want the contact info.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...yVIN=4752901551
shades.gif
Grelber
I saw that it was in the VIN database. Info sent to the 3 PM's I've received so far.
aharder
That's my Vin number and that car is in my garage. biggrin.gif

aharder
Oh Sorry.... I was looking at the record for 4752904362 that's on the top.
Jamie
QUOTE(aharder @ Oct 24 2018, 12:07 PM) *

WTF.gif
Chi-town
QUOTE(aharder @ Oct 24 2018, 01:07 PM) *

laugh.gif

I'm waiting on some pics but it sounds like I'm going to take it.
Grelber
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Oct 24 2018, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE(aharder @ Oct 24 2018, 01:07 PM) *

laugh.gif

I'm waiting on some pics but it sounds like I'm going to take it.

It's definitely a project. PM me your number and I can send you a couple of cheap cell phone pics.
whitetwinturbo
Oscar is sooooooooooooo connected beerchug.gif
913B
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Oct 24 2018, 12:57 PM) *

Send me some info please

Chi-town

Great...if you get it I have a reasonable transporter that comes to SoCal from that area weekly.

Let me know..

Oscar

Hi Oscar,
Please tell me or PM me more about this.
Is it open trailer or enclosed, whats the cost, is it independent guy or big company.

Thank you Sir !
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(913B @ Oct 25 2018, 08:44 AM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Oct 24 2018, 12:57 PM) *

Send me some info please

Chi-town

Let me know..

Oscar

Hi Oscar,
Please tell me or PM me more about this.
Is it open trailer or enclosed, whats the cost, is it independent guy or big company.

Thank you Sir !

PM sent

Oscar
ValcoOscar
Ted-

I sent you pricing....

Oscar

Chi-town
Well we've settled on a price so now just the logistics of bringing it home to SoCal/

Anyone want to help to get it drivable enough to get on a transport truck? I tip very well beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.