Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 Racecar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Kipv
I purchased this car with hopes of turning it into an EP car. The problem is it was too developed and I couldn't bring myself to remove all of the beautiful existing bodywork,big brake package, double fuel cell,etc.. The car does not have an engine but it had a 3.6 engine in it - I was told. The car comes with everything needed to put a 3.6 short block back in ( Intake system, exhaust, clutch, ECU, oil lines,linkages,alternater,starter,Twin Plug distributor , fan,shrouding,etc.,) Also comes with a WEVO tranny! The attention to detail was remarkable. The dry sump is beautifully located. The CCW wheels, huge brake package,Momo race seat and steering wheel, Pearl white Brumos paint scheme,Tilton brake and clutch systems, well built rollcage with reinforced rear control arms and large axles all indicate that the builder new what they were doing. $12000 for everything. The car is located less than 30 minutes from Daytona International Speedway. Can be delivered to the track during the Daytona Historics Nov7th -11th. I have tons of pics that I can send but I can't figure out how to post more here. Sorry,If you are interested you can e-mail or txt me. kipsbox@gmail.com or txt 978 852-2080. Thanks
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Mach Schnell
Does anyone know or recognize this race car? I bought it from the poster of this ad and would like to find out the car’s history. Somebody spent a lot of time and effort on the car and it has some impressive fabrication work. The only info I have is the car was built and raced on the West Coast (California), and then made it’s way to the East Coast where it did a few races. Any information is appreciated as records and log book whereabouts are unknown. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.